Current Openings Foreign Hires
Welcome to Colegio Bolivar’s Employment page. We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated teachers in all subject areas. Even though interviewing via the internet is possible, most hiring occurs at one of the major teacher recruiting fairs that our representatives attend. Colegio Bolivar attends several of the major teacher recruiting fairs held from December through March to contract foreign-hire teachers. We plan to attend the following teacher recruiting fairs during the 2017/18 school year:
- Association of American Schools in South America, Atlanta, GA, Dec. 1 – 3, 2017
- Search Associates, Cambridge, MA, Jan. 25 - 28, 2018; San Francisco, Feb. 9 -12, 2018
- Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Jan. 26-28, 2018
- University of Northern Iowa, Waterloo, Iowa, Feb. 2 - 4, 2018
Colegio Bolivar welcomes resumes at any time throughout the school year. Please provide a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references. Feel free to send documents via email.
Hiring for local teachers takes place during the second semester. An interview will be required with the school administration.
The minimum requirements for teaching positions are:
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar institution
- Valid teaching license
Candidates with fewer than two years experience will be considered based upon recommendations.
Positions will be posted when possible.
Application Form - Current Openings Foreign Hire
Dr. Joseph Nagy, Director