Mental Health Care
- Colegio Bolivar will carry out recreational and training activities to promote Mental Health care.
- Under strict biosafety protocols, all activities for children and adolescents that allow them to have fun, express themselves, develop and strengthen different thinking, language and communication skills, as well as physical skills, will be resumed.
- We will gradually resume all activities that strengthen our sense of community, fostering the construction of meaningful and positive relationships.
- Through the telephone follow-up of the Medical Service, individualized education will be provided to reduce uncertainty in the face of the disease and to guide the coping with it.
- Through the Human Resources area, the implementation of a psychosocial orientation program for coping with the pandemic will be initiated.
Colegio Bolivar has set up a biosafety portal on its website for the dissemination of information of general interest, where parents, employees and teaching staff can consult the protocols implemented, self-care measures, and how to report cases.
- The School will conduct periodic trainings on the different aspects of COVID-19 prevention and management of a suspected or confirmed case.
- The School will promote the strengthening of self-care through different strategies of Information, Education, and Communication.
Health education campaign
The communications area, together with the Medical Service, has designed a health education plan that uses information, communication, and education strategies (bulletins, infographics, videos) to publicize all the measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19.