For all educational activities, the physical distance between people in the place or environment (inside classrooms and outdoors) shall be at least 1 meter.
- A physical distance of 1 meter between individuals will be guaranteed inside classrooms and in other areas such as cafeterias, restrooms, hallways, lines, for which all areas of the school have been signposted and organized.
- Crowds will be avoided in the different areas where activities are carried out, through the staggering of schedules in sensitive areas such as the cafeteria, snack time, and the arrival and departure of both students and TOM personnel.
- The campus has signage for entry and exit routes to hygiene, rest areas, food, offices, auditoriums, among others.
- The main corridors have safe distance markings in accordance with the regulations.
- The additional spaces required to carry out academic and extracurricular activities will be conditioned in compliance with biosafety measures.
- As far as possible, groups of students shall share the academic day, i.e., classes, breaks, and meals, without mixing with other groups.
- For Middle School and High School, where academic activities require the intermingling of students, physical distancing measures should be maximized.
- Priority should be given to remote or individual face-to-face meetings and to refrain from holding collective face-to-face meetings.
- Avoid meetings or sharing spaces for periods of time greater than or equal to 120 minutes to avoid the possibility of generating close contact between people sharing such spaces.