Current Openings Foreign Hires
Welcome to Colegio Bolivar’s Employment page. We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated teachers in all subject areas. Even though interviewing via the internet is possible, most hiring occurs at one of the major teacher recruiting fairs that our representatives attend. Colegio Bolivar attends several of the major teacher recruiting fairs held from November through February to contract foreign-hire teachers. We have confirmed attendance at the following teacher recruiting fairs during the 2019/20 school year.
- Global Recruitment Collaborative, Dubai, EAU: Nov. 9 -10, 2019
- Association of American Schools in South America, Atlanta, GA: Dec. 5 – 8, 2019
- Search Associates, Cambridge, MA: Jan. 24 – 27, 2020
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA: Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 2020
Colegio Bolivar welcomes resumes at any time throughout the school year. Please submit a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references via email to
The minimum requirements for teaching positions are:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar institution
- Valid teaching license
Candidates with fewer than two years of experience will be considered based upon recommendations.
Positions will be posted when possible.
Application Form - Current Openings Foreign Hire
Dr. Joseph Nagy, Director