- Teaching Assistant
We are currently seeking a qualified teaching assistant to join Colegio Bolivar. In this position, you will aid teachers in the classroom by working with individual students or small groups of students. Strong interpersonal communication skills and a patient, positive attitude are a must. Proficiency in English is required. This position will be available starting on January 12th 2021.
Teaching Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors diploma is required (licenciatura o psicología)
- Proven experience working with children of school age
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Assist the teacher in planning and implementing activities with children
- Follow basic principles of childhood development
- Establish and maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff
- Virtual Solutions
We are seeking fully bilingual female candidates to work as agents in our outbound call center. Agents will be responding patient inquiries on having plastic surgery procedures and will also collect information that will be forwarded to the sales/surgical department. The candidate should be able to place 100+ outbound calls on a daily basis while delivering exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers. Agents should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and must have the ability to work microsoft based products.
Monday through Friday
10:00am - 8:00pm
$1’500,000 - $2’000,000 + benefits
- High school diploma
- Customer service or call center experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Must be articulate and able to quickly develop rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and organized.
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks at once.